Laser Scanning Services
A HIGHLY ACCURATE METHOD OF CAPTURING DATA
Laser scanning is an excellent way to capture data in 3D. It’s a very beneficial methodology that saves cost and time, helping with as-built and existing-conditions, reverse engineering and CAD production.
ACCURATELY AND QUICKLY COLLECT 3D DATA
Laser scanning services provide faster and more accurate as-built and existing-conditions, which tremendously help reduce design time.
The applications of laser scanning can be concluded in the following:
- Tank Dimensional Analysis.
- As-built survey, reality capture or existing conditions survey.
- Construction verification, sequencing, scheduling and simulations.
- Design engineering for facility upgrades or expansions.
- Clash detection.
- Architectural documentation or historical preservation.
- Calculating volumes, deformation analysis and overhead clearances.
- Virtual design and construction.
Improve customer satisfaction
by providing more advanced up-to-date and accurate services.
by providing much faster and very accurate ‘as-builts’, reducing overall design time.