Conventional Non-Destructive Testing (CNDT)
What is CNDT?
Non-Destructive Testing is the branch of engineering concerned with all methods of detecting and evaluating flaws in materials. Flaws can affect the serviceability of the material or structure, so NDT is important in guaranteeing safe operation as well as quality control and assessing plant life. The flaws may be cracks or inclusions in welds and castings, or variations in structural properties that can lead to loss of strength or failure in service.
Bureau Veritas provides highly skilled, experienced and motivated personnel qualified and certified in accordance with international certification schemes (e.g. ASNT, ISO 9712, ACCP etc) in the conventional techniques that have supported the NDT industry from its earliest days.
List of Conventional NDT Services Provided by Bureau Veritas
- Visual Inspection
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Crawler X-Ray Radiography for Pipeline
- X-ray and Gamma Radiography
- Small Controlled Area Gamma Radiography Services
- Controlled Area Radiography
- Gamma Scanning
- Positive Alloy Material Identification
- Vacuum Box Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Ferrite Measurement
- Helium Leak Testing
- Holiday Detectors
- Digitization of Radiographs
- Radiation Safety Management & Consultant
- Training & Certification
- Rope Access Services for NDT
Bureau Veritas provides a full range of heat treatment services onsite as allied service with NDT.
- Heat treatment service by Electrical Resistance method
- Heat treatment service by Electrical Induction method
- Heat treatment service by Portable / Fixed Furnace (Oil & Gas)
As Bureau Veritas, we are member of IRATA – Industrial Rope Access Trade Association. Our rope access technicians are certified and follow working procedures which are safe and verified. Fulfilling these procedures ensure safety for rope access in any situation.