General Trade Services
PRESERVING THE QUALITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS
International trade is on the rise and involves an increasing number of stakeholders including traders, brokers, banks, insurance companies and public bodies at both national and international levels. In any transaction where goods are bought and sold, there is a transfer of ownership. This is made more complicated by the fact that the transaction is taking place across different countries. Various parties need an independent third party ensure the conformity of goods.
Reduce risk and ensure that commercial transactions are completed satisfactorily
Our General Trade Services are third party inspection, or brand audit, services based on visual aspects and appearance. These can be provided at any stage of the production process along the supply chain.
- Verification of product compliance in terms of workmanship and quantity.
- Reduction of production error rates.
- Rationalisation of commercial practices and optimisation of production flow.
- Products can be inspected according to buyer, seller or retailer requirements.
- Compliance with product requirements during the manufacturing process in order to verify that the goods are produced within specifications given by the client, in order to evaluate the quality of the product in anticipation of its distribution.
- Final random inspection at the end of the production to verify that they comply with specifications. Sampling and testing can also be performed.
- Pre-shipment inspection is performed before shipment and includes quantity, packaging, marking, packing and labeling.
- Supervision of loading (includes container sealing, number of packing cases, marking, cleanliness, etc.).
- Discharge supervision.
- Inventory of fixed assets and goods.
in manufacturer's ability to deliver a product that meets your requirements.
resulting from defects during the production process.
Ensures a greater certainty
for the buyer that the goods ordered are the goods shipped.
Peace of mind
that goods or services meet current regulations and conform to contract specifications.