Advanced Non-Destructive Testing (ANDT)
Non-Destructive Testing has radically changed emphasis over recent years from a focus on detecting defects arising during the manufacture of new products, to detecting process induced integrity problems. Bureau Veritas has established itself at the forefront of an NDT technological revolution by a process of investment in state-of-the-art equipment and specialized training to meet this step-change. The result is an infrastructure that offers a comprehensive range of Advanced NDT (ANDT) provide state of the art solutions to the ever-increasing demand for Non-Invasive Inspection
List of Advanced NDT Services Providing by Bureau Veritas
- Acoustic Emission Testing
- Alternating Current Field Measurement
- Automated Ultrasonic Testing for Girth Welds (AUT)
- Digital and Computerized Radiography
- Drone Inspection
- Flange Face Inspection by phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
- Hydrogen Induced Cracking Detection
- High Temperature Weld Inspection & Corrosion Mapping
- Infrared Thermography
- Long Range Ultrasonic Testing
- Leak Testing
- Laser Scanning
- Magnetic Flux Leakage
- MFL Guy wire rope inspection
- Small Bore testing by PAUT of Small Bore Pipes
- Shaft Test
- Short Range UT
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
- Pulsed Eddy Current
- Replacement of Radiography by Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing
- Remote Visual Inspection
- Time of Flight Diffraction
- Tube inspection (ECT/IRIS/MFL/RFET/NFT)
- Ultrasonic Corrosion Mapping
Bureau Veritas has qualified its Pipeline AUT system with DNV for General Pipeline AUT system qualification for V bevel, J Bevel & Compound K Bevel Pipeline girth weld configurations.
Why BV for ANDT?
Our Advanced NDT services are well backed up by years of experience from highly qualified personnel and use of cutting-edge technology. These Advanced NDT techniques can assist you in meeting the inspection challenges that arise with complex components or structures and increase the POD of your defects.
Advanced NDT services are coordinated on a worldwide basis and offer a proven record of delivering a safe, technically sound and cost effective service. The Advanced NDT division employs experienced fully qualified NDT level III technical support personnel who maintain the organizations competitive advantage by constantly monitoring and evaluating incremental and radical innovations in inspection technology.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT:
Bureau Veritas invests in Research & Development for the overall benefit of clients and the NDT industry. Our innovative products and techniques enable faster inspections with a higher probability of detection. This means reduced downtime, lower costs and higher confidence for even the most difficult inspection problems.