Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Fundamentals Training
Bureau Veritas in collaboration with DEWA’s Innovation Centre will organize the First Edition of ‘Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Fundamentals’ training. Bureau Veritas will give certificates to participants upon the successful completion of the training course and examination.
Key learnings of training:
- technical basics on PV systems
- project development and operation
- system design and modelling
- types of solar contracting and financial analysis
- solar project quality, reliability, and risks
Date: 30 October - 2 November
Time: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
Place: DEWA's Innovation Center
Last day for registration is 16th of October and seats are limited.