WE ENSURE YOU MEET COMPLETE SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS ON YOUR NUCLEAR ENERGY SITES
Nuclear energy is becoming part of the new, diversified power generation landscape in the Middle East. At the same time, nuclear energy production is among the most regulated industries in the world.
Nuclear power plants are subject to high level scrutiny from governmental and non-governmental organisations. Rightly so, these bodies ensure the industry as a whole meets site and activity safety, and exerts needed controls on associated risks.
WE PROVIDE COMPLETE NUCLEAR SAFETY INSPECTION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas is a conformity assessment body that can help you meet all required industry safety compliance standards. We also act as a third party inspection body.
Our range of inspection and testing services ensure the quality, performance – and most importantly, safety – of your nuclear sites and activities.
- Project development: We conduct a complete set of studies and testing to get your nuclear project off the ground with the right safety compliances in place from the start.
- Design and procurement: We make sure your suppliers are thoroughly assessed so that all components of your nuclear project’s design meet industry specifications.
- Construction: We offer a range of services, such as onsite safety coordination, QA/QC management, expediting, and much more, to ensure your nuclear sites meet needed quality and safety standards.
- Commissioning: Our comprehensive suite of services, including performance testing and witnessing, site inspection, and commissioning report reviews, efficiently ensure your site can safely begin operations in a timely manner.
- Complete operational efficiency: Our in-service inspection and verification, as well as technical, health and safety, and compliance audits, correctly evaluate your process management – from resourcing through to waste storage, ensuring your site achieves maximum quality and safety standards.
- End-of-life and disposal: We provide workplace health and safety analysis, environmental impact assessment, and waste management assistance to guide you smoothly through the decommissioning process.
Master nuclear quality and safety
levels for all installation levels.
Meet equipment challenges
and ensure successful operations.
with nuclear authorities and correctly meet their safety compliance regulations.
Collaborate with the right
utilities companies and tested industrial manufacturers, civil engineers, and subcontractors.