Kuwait Virtual Training
Delivered through a real live tutor, virtual classroom courses offer a completely interactive and immersive experience with no need to travel. Unlike conventional online module-based learning, delegates can ask questions and interact with both the tutor and other delegates.
Certified PHA-HAZOP Leader Course
The main objective of PHA-HAZOP Leadership training program is to create a global network of PHA-HAZOP Leaders and specialists with a shared understanding of PHA and HAZOP concepts in accordance with IEC 61882.
By the end of this training course, participants will be capable:
- To develop a grasp of Process Hazards Analysis (PHA) ideas and their function in managing health, safety, and the environment.
- To give a fundamental understanding of all the MAH identification methods and the appropriate times to utilize them.
- To help people comprehend the duties associated with PHA leadership.
- To teach fundamental abilities and practice using the What-If and HAZOP procedures.
The course is for people working in management, engineering (design, process, chemical, facilities, instrumentation and controls), operations, and process safety, this course offers a review of the major PHA and HAZOP Study issues and elements. The practical methodology taught in this course will be helpful to engineers, safety/environment staff, plant operators, area managers, and maintenance staff.
- Duration: 5 days
- Date: On 18, 19, 25, 26 August 2023 (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Examination: Virtual Examination, exam date will be decided mutually with participants.
Send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org