Resources & Production
Contributing to the protection of the Planet
Across all sectors, companies want to positively impact climate change, help preserve natural resources and protect environment.
Implementing efficient action plans and measuring their carbon footprint are crucial steps in their journey towards a net zero carbon future.
Within an energy transition context, compliance with and assurance of sustainable new energy production, storage and distribution is a particular challenge.
Across all activity sectors, Bureau Veritas supports organizations in their efforts to reduce their carbon footprint. We encourage all paths that lead to a net zero emission, supporting clients through verification, measurement, certification and emissions offsetting.
At BV, we acknowledge the importance of responsible usage of the planet's natural resources. Our experts help organizations overcome related challenges and promote sustainable resource use.
We are a key player in the energy transition, present at key stages of the renewable and alternative energy production chain. We support our clients to sustainably design, build and operate their assets.
- RENEWABLES & ALTERNATIVE ENERGIES - ENERGY TRANSITION
- Onshore & offshore wind lifecycle solutions
- Solar power from project development to asset management
- Power grid stability & renewables integration
- Power-to-X, hydrogen and biofuels assurance
- SUSTAINABLE USE OF NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agribusiness harvest monitoring
- Precision farming
- Responsible fishing
- Forest certification
- Maritime pollution prevention
- INDUSTRY CARBON FOOTPRINT
- Carbon footprint monitoring
- Energy-saving verification
- Industrial environmental control
- Testing and emissions control